Select the topic that relates to your question regarding your use of this system
How long is my Certificate valid?
The OSHA training certificates (Bloodborne Pathogens, Right to Know, Asbestos Awareness) are valid for one year from the date of completion.
The Mandatory Reporter certificate is valid for five years from the date of completion.
The Overview of State Requirements regarding Seclusion and Restrait-Chap 103B expiration is directed by the district in which you are employed. You will need to contact the District Contact for the expiration of the training.
I forgot or need to reset my password, what do I need to do?
1. Click Forget your Password?
2. Enter your email address and the verification code
3. If your email has changed, please Enter a support question
The System is asking for a District Password, how do I obtain this password?
1. If you are registering into the system as an employee of a District or AEA, you will need to contact the District Contact
2. If you are registering into the system as a Pay Customer, you will NOT need a District Password
How do I locate my District Contact?
1. Click on the first letter of your District in the table below
2. Select your District from the list
3. If there is not a District Contact listed, please Enter a support question
Select your district to find your district support contact, or select PAY if you aren't an AEA or district employee.
If you need more help with the training system you can contact your district support person or contact AEA PD support to help you find the answer to your question by entering a support question in our online help system.